Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things...


1. Taking a walk ..can brighten any mood I am in
2. I fear being in large groups of people..I don’t do it much
3. I started a vision board recently only have a few things added, one of which already came to me ..now I just have to do it!
4. In general, I seem to relate better to men than women.
5. I have an addiction to Pj pants ...umm 39 pairs exactly lol
6. Im for sure a night owl and dont go to sleep early ever!...I am so not a morning person
7. I cant walk over those drains that they have on streets or on sidewalks; they freak me out
8. I sing along with the radio..but never in front of anyone lol
9. I hate snakes with a passion. Alive or dead, makes no difference. They scare the crap out of me.
10. I spend way too much time on the computer..I have a myspace, facebook, blogger and twitter and probably other stuff that i cant remember!
11. I've lived in Michigan all my life
12. My favorite season is fall .
13. I prefer to chat with people online versus talking to them on the phone.
14. my favorite colors are purple and black
15. I have a lousy sense of direction
16. I have a fear of fire
17. I remember 95% of my dreams.
18. I purposely don't answer the phone or text messages sometimes. I just don't want to talk. Actually these days, *most* of the time I don't want to talk.
19. I have avoided caffeine for 14 years
20. I have had thyroid disease most my life
21. I can't have children but have two dogs that I love
22. I try to avoid conflict at all costs, however sometimes that seems to be more damaging. I tend to put myself through a lot just to avoid confrontation.
23. I have never been in a airplane (think I would flip out) lol
24. I can cry at a drop of a hat ..when I am over tired
25. .I believe in signs and live my life using them to guide and comfort me



No comments: