Wednesday, May 6, 2009

may 6th

will you ever know
that I loved you enough, to make you go

will you ever know
how much letting you go, hurt me

will you ever know
I needed you to think the worst of me

Will you ever know
the love that still exists in me

will you ever know
How sorry I will always be

will you ever know
how much your life meant to me

will you ever know
How proud of you I am

will you ever know
that I still think of you now and then


will you ever know
that I will always be your friend
even though we can never be friends

will you ever know
the person I have become
the changes in me

will you ever know
I know things now
I didn't know then
about so many things
mostly about myself

will you ever know
if I had to do it all again
I would only change the how..

will you ever know
that I am sorry for what I did

will you ever know
the true reasons behind my actions


will you ever know
I wanted you to have your dreams
they where always more important then my own
even though that might be hard to believe

will you ever know
I am so happy you achieved your dreams

will you ever know
that while life has moved on for me ..
and you ..
this date stays with me
I think it always will
the truth is you stay with me
your love changed my whole life once upon a time
changed who I was forever
and I thank you for that
I don't know where life would had lead me
if it was not for you
coming into my life when you did ..

will you ever know
I cherish our time forever


will you ever know
and if you did
it wouldn't change anything
this I know
but maybe, just maybe
I could forgive myself ..

2 comments:

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Very nice, Lorri. There are a lot of things here that I could say to my ex-husband.

josie said...

Wow - this post seems like it came from the scrapbook of MY mind.