Sunday, June 21, 2009

Noblesse Oblige Award

When I started writing here
I never thought anyone
would read it
between how I spend my days with my family
their health issues
how we deal with them
Like Past blog "Thoughts for today"
and my thoughts about my life
my past
my present
my hope
my faith
It is a outlet for me
a way to explain
myself
my choices
my reasons
my experiences
shared in my past blog post "broken foundations"
my beliefs
shared in past blog "I believe in signs"
and in Past blog "just some thoughts"
I had hoped
people would read it
be able to relate to it
even if it was just one person
But most of all
I did it for me
and with every naked moment
past Blog "morning thoughts" where I talk about feeling "naked" emotionally
I grow
I understand myself more
to be able to put all the thoughts
running through my head
at any given moment
and some have inspired others
and that is really so wonderful

Recently I was given
the Noblesse Oblige Award



This award recognizes the following attributes:

1) The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2) The blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3) There is a clear purpose at the blog; one that fosters a better understanding on social, political, economic, the arts, culture, sciences and beliefs.
4)The blog is refreshing and creative.
5) The blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.


and I am honored
and touched beyond belief
Linda passed the award on to me
I love Linda's blog
she is funny
inspiring
open
and honest
Her blog is one that
I wait for every
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
you can check it out here
vegaslindalou.blogspot.com

Thank you Linda for the wonderful Award
I am touched
so much so that
I freaked myself out
writing this post
I have 4 different drafts
I have wrote through
the week
and none of them seemed right
today I am just sitting here
writing from my heart
Hoping it's good enough
gosh my insecurities lol
I need to work on that!
maybe blogging more
will help change that
lol

Now I am to pass on this award
To accept this award you are required to do the following:

1) Create a post with a mention and link to the blogger who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award to you.
2) The award conditions must be displayed in the post.
3) Write a short article about what your blog has thus far achieved preferably citing one or more older post to support:
4) The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award to blogs in concurrence with the award conditions.
5) The blogger must display the award at any location on their blog.

I have chosen Barbara(aka Layla)
and her Blog,
Barbara's Blog "Writing from the inside out ..because I have to.

Barbara writes on many subjects
has a few different blogs
Her blogs always find a way to make me
laugh and sometimes cry
but they always finds a way to inspire me
So I hope you accept this award Barbara you deserve it!

3 comments:

ModernMom said...

Congrats to you and your writing from your heart. :)

Lorri said...

Thank you!!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

You're beautiful, Lorri! I, too, think Barbara's blog is wonderful and deserving. Doesn't she seem like someone you'd love to know in real life? Great choice!

I hope we all get to meet someday.