Thursday, December 24, 2009

I found true love online !!!!




Christmas Day 2005
I am searching online
I come across this pet site
I love dogs so I took a peak
I am searching pages and pages of adorable adoptable pets
when I come across the one ..
a itty bitty baby with big Paws and floppy ears
Her name was Chubs and she was in need of a home before it was to late
It's Christmas day ..but I call anyway
The next day I drove 4 hours to pick her up
She is thin
dirty and smelly
But when I pick her up she licks my cheek
The place that called it's self a rescue
was nothing more then a puppy mill
Puppies stacked in cages
I wanted to take them all home
I signed the papers
made sure to get a card
The next day I called and reported the lady
only thing I could do to help the rest
within days Chubs had started to perk up
showing her personality
She was small but had big Paws
which made it hard to keep her balance
So I renamed her
Gracie
because she is anything but graceful
who names a girl dog Chubs anyway
She is now 100 lbs of Love and affection
she is my protector
she is my constant companion
She has many nick names
smoochy face
Kissing bandit
baby girl
She is Love
and she is loved.
I can truly say I found true love online!

1 comment:

♥Trina♥ said...

Awww! I know that Gracie is forever grateful for being rescued by you. She is a beautiful girl!