Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6th ..... my day

I revisit a past blog
because it still fits today ...

Will you ever know
that I loved you enough, to make you go

Will you ever know
how much letting you go, hurt me

Will you ever know
I needed you to think the worst of me

Will you ever know
the love that still exists in me

Will you ever know
How sorry I will always be

Will you ever know
how much your life meant to me

Will you ever know
How proud of you I am

Will you ever know
that I still think of you now and then


Will you ever know
that I will always be your friend
even though we can never be friends

Will you ever know
the person I have become
the changes in me

Will you ever know
I know things now
I didn't know then
about so many things
mostly about myself

Will you ever know
if I had to do it all again
I would only change the how..

Will you ever know
that I am sorry for what I did

Will you ever know
the true reasons behind my actions


Will you ever know
I wanted you to have your dreams
they where always more important then my own
even though that might be hard to believe

Will you ever know
I am so happy you achieved your dreams

Will you ever know
that while life has moved on

this date stays with me
I think it always will..

the truth is you stay with me..

your love changed my whole life once upon a time
changed who I was forever

I thank you for that
I don't know where life would had lead me
if it was not for you
coming into my life when you did ..

Will you ever know
I will cherish our time forever


Will you ever know

and if you did
it wouldn't change anything
this I know...

but maybe,
just maybe
I could forgive myself ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today ..

walking down an isle at the grocery store
when the song that was playing
stopped me in my tracks
brought memories back
I had not heard this song in many years
it's really amazingly fitting to hear it today
for the most part I never pay much attention to
grocery store music
but today I could hear every line of the song
made me smile
I see the sign...
I lingered in the isle till the song was over ..
Getting ready to leave ..shopping almost done
when my eye's meet "familiar" eyes
can't go into details
but let's just say ...
I was reminded everything has it's purpose
there is a reason for all things ..
sometimes it just takes years and years to see the why..
and the" little" reminder
warmed my heart .
made me happy
not for me
but for him
even if it shouldn't
even if I have no right
it did and I will see it as a sign
because that's what I do
on my way home turned on the radio ..
windows down
sun shining
scanning the channels
another song
I feel at peace on this May 6th
I seen the signs ..


Everything happens as it is supposed to.. there are no accidents

No comments: